Apple’s iPad has had eyes on eventually becoming the future of computing for years now, such as iPad Pro 2017, offers excellent dispalyer, upgraded storage options, faster processor, better cameras and a bigger diplay in a still-compact size. For movies lovers, it will be a good choice to watch Blu-ray movies on iPad Pro 2017 with such wonderful tablet. However, it will be a waste for those people want to purchase the online Blu-ray movies and watch on iPad Pro 2017 whereas they have readly had the Blu-ray discs in hand, cause iPad Pro 2017 doesn’t have a built-in Bu-ray drive, so there is no way to let them put the Blu-ray disc in this tablet. Therefore, how to make this to come ture? Keep reading.
A Super Assistant For You
To play any Blu-ray movies on iPad Pro 2017, you need a super assistant which can convert Blu-ray movie to iPad Pro 2017 supported formats, and then you can transfer the converted the file to your iPad via iTunes for playback on the go. There are tons of Blu-ray to iPad converters in this world, the quality of them are uneven. But today you are lucky, I highly recommend you a super assistsant which will never let you down – Pavtube ByteCopy for Windows | Mac which stands out from its competitors.
Key Features You Should Not Miss
- Convert Blu-ray to iPad Pro 2017 supported MP4, MOV, M4V formats.
- Output popular multi-track formats MP4, MOV for viewing Blu-ray movies on HD media players with multiple audio tracks and channels. This is meaningful if the video player on your iPad Pro could support you to switch the audio tracks.
- Allows you to customize profile settings including the video and audio resolution, bitrate, frame rate, sample rate, channel, you can get most compatible video for your iDevice – iPad Pro 2017, iPhone X, iPhone 8 and more. With this function, you can compress Blu-ray video size by lowering video bit rate or reducing video resolution for saving more storage space.
- 1:1 full disc copy of Blu-ray movies with all the subtitle languages, audio tracks and chapter information for iPad Pro 2017
- Main movie copy of Blu-ray disc without unwanted extras for iPad Pro 2017
- Luxuriant video editing features to grant you to get more perfect Blu-ray movies: Trimming, Cropping, Adding text/image watermark, Adding external subtitles, Adding video effects, more functions are waiting for your exploration.
Step By Step To Convert Blu-ray To iPad Pro 2017
Step 1: Click "File" to load Blu-ray disc by clicking "Load from Disc". When the Blu-ray is loaded, all the chapter will be listed on the left. The main title is checked automatically. Generally, a Blu-ray movie will have several subtitle and audio tracks. If you don’t need all the tracks, you can choose your desired subtitle streaming in "Subtitle".
Tip 1: If you are using trial version, it will be free but output video with watermark at the center. If you have registration code, just login it in.
Tip 2: You also can choose to rip Blu-ray with forced subtitle. Just specify English in "Subtitle" pull-down list, and then check "forced subtitles" before converting. When "forced subtitles" is checked, the subtitles appear on the screen only when foreign languages (i.e. Francais) other than English are spoken.
Step 2: From its "Format", you will see hundreds of video format. Here we navigate to "HD Video" and select "H.264 HD Video(*.mov)" or "H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)" You also can follow your heart to choose others from "iPad" category.
Step 3: This program allows you to set ouput video more compatible with iPad series. Just click "Settings", here you can configure video and audio encoder codec, bitrate, frame rate, resolution, and more. Video size is based more on bit rate than pix. You can downscale BD movies to save more storage space by lowering kbps.
Moreover, you are able to edit BD movies if you need. Find the pen icon on the main interface, and entre "Video Editor" windows. Here are seven tabs for you: Trim, Crop, Text Watermark, Image/Video Watermark, Effect, Audio Editor and Subtitle. You can cut the long opening and ending as you like, or extract some clip from Blu-ray for iMovie/FCP editing.
Step 4: After all settings are completed. Return bark to the main interface and click "Convert" button, wait for a while, go to "Open" and find the folder with generated BD movies. Now you can transfer the converted movies to your iPad Pro 2017 for enjoyment. Below is a video to help you know the steps more clearly.
Any Product-related email@example.com