Maybe you will be fond of taking GoPro- the little magic box out on vacation with great fun. Once you are back to the comfort of your armchair, you might want to share away the adrenaline-soaked moments of joy. Then have you thought of use the large screen of your iPad instead of the tiny display of the actioncam?
In fact, importing your favorite high-definition GoPro videos to iPad or iPhone is easier than shooting them. Especially if you are into recording your whitewater rafting endeavors. Here’s how quick it is to transfer any actioncam MP4 video files to your iPad.
Free download CopyTrans Shelbee here.
Let’s copy high-def GoPro videos to iPhone or iPad
1. First, get the free VLC iOS app by VideoLAN on your iPad.
The VLC app allows you to play any videos in MP4 format on the iPhone or iPad such as the high-def ones shot by your actioncam
2. Next, on your PC, download the free CopyTrans Apps Beta
Free download CopyTrans Apps here.
3. Run CopyTrans Apps and connect the iPad to the PC. The iPad app icons appear in the program window.
4. Connect the GoPro camera to your PC via the USB cable and make sure that it appears as a disk drive within “My Computer”
5. Back to the CopyTrans Apps program window, select the VLC app from the list
6. Click on the “Add documents” button at the bottom right of the main window
7. From the newly-appeared window, browse to the GoPro camera storage until you see the MP4 video files saved there. Select the files you wish to transfer and hit “Open”
8. The video files are added to the VLC app on your iPad
You can now view the video files directly on the iPad or iPhone by opening them from the VLC app
- To transfer the photos you took with your actioncam, use CopyTrans Photo by following the quick tutorial below
Learn How to transfer photos and albums to iPad?
- If you are a lucky owner of a Remote-Compatible GoPro HERO3, you can also use the official GoPro iOS app to connect to the camera and to copy photos and videos to your iPad or iPhone.
Read more GoPro videos iPad iPhone transferring tips here.