GoPro just officially unveiled the Hero 6 Black at an event in San Francisco, and has been on store shelves around North America. The big advancement is the ability to shoot 4K footage at 60 frames per second. As we know, GoPros have shot in 4K for a few generations, which produces much clearer picture than 1080p or 720p. When you’ve got 4k footage, you may want to play them on your iPhone. However, some people complaint that when using Here 6 to record footage at 4K or even 2.7K they are unable to play it back on Capture or any thing else on the iPhone. It says unsupported.
For the time being, only the iPhone 8 and X will be recording and playing 4K HVEC HDR formats, and remains the question if or how those videos will play on the previous devices. Not everyone will go with the stream to purchase iPhone 8/X. To solve iPhone not playing 4k video issue, we need to find the root reason that is your iPhone is just not compatible with the video file. Even though the iPhone can shoot 4K video it does not display 4K resolution (it’s 1080p). As we all know, MP4, MOV are just containers which cover different video ,audio codec. So it also may be that the 4K the phone shoots is a .mov file which is not compressed like the .mp4 the GoPro Hero 6 shoots.
You need to get a smart assistant to help you solve these problems which is able to convert GoPro Hero 6 4k video to iPhone supported MOV formats with zero quality loss for iPhone 6s/7/8/X, or compress 4k video to 1080p for smooth playback on iPhone 5/6. Pavtube Video Converter/for Mac comes as an all-in-one 4k video converter and compressor will never let you down.
Main features of this program:
* Convert GoPro Hero footage to virtually any video format, MOV, WMV, FLV, MPG, AVI, MKV, etc.
* Directly output GoPro Hero video to portable device preset profile formats for directly playback on iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, Windows phone/tablet, etc.
* Provide hundreds of output format presets for 4K videos, such as Apple ProRes for Final Cut Pro, AIC MOV for iMovie, DNxHD for Avid Media Composer, etc to meet your needs.
Quick Guide: Convert GoPro Hero 6 4K video for iPhone Series
Step 1: Load GoPro Hero 6 4K Videos
Launch the 4K to 1080p Converter. Click "Add Video" button and load your 4K files. This program supports batch conversion, so you can add multiple files at a time.
Step 2: Choose Output Format
Click the "Format" drop down list to select MOV, MPG, AVI, MP4, etc format from "HD Video" as you want. Since this video converter also provides optimal profiles for kinds of editing programs and media devices, you can also select a proper format that best meets your needs.
Step 3: Downsize original 4K resolution to 1080p for iPhone 5/6/6s/7 (Optional)
Click "Settings" button, you can adjust video and audio settings, including codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel. To compress 4K to 1080p, do remember adjusting video size to 1920*1080.
Step 4: Start GoPro Hero 6 4K Video Coversion
After finish the above steps, click the "Convert" button to start GoPro 4K video coversion now. When the conversion finished, check the generated 4k video, you will certainly be satisfied with its final video quality.
Hot Articles & Reviews
- Top 5 Best Video Players for iPhone
- How to View and Play GoPro Video on Android Phone and Tablet?
- Convert GoPro Camera Videos for Streaming to iPads, iPhones, Xbox One, Xbox 360
- How to Edit GoPro HD Hero 2/Hero 3/Hero 4 4K Video Sony Vegas 11/12/13?
- Best GoPro Studio Alternatives to Import/Convert/Edit GoPro Media
Any Product-related email@example.com