Nokia 8 is a perfect smartphone for watching Blu-ray/DVD movies with its height resolution screen. If you have alreadly got this Android smartphone in hand, and if you are movie lovers and collects considerable amount of Blu-ray/DVD discs, you may long for watching the BD/DVD movies during the travel to kill the boring time. So this guide will show you the easiest way to back all your commercial Blu-ray/DVD movies form the plastic dicsc for personal use.
The great screen makes enjoy BD/DVD movies on Nokia 8 fantasitic. But before you start to rip Blu-ray/DVD to your Nokia 8, you need to know of what formats can play well on Nokia 8. Read on to know more.
Nokia 8 Supported Formats
Video – MP4, H.264
Audio – MP3, WAV, eAAC+, FLAC
Obviously, this mobile phone supports limited video formats. So when you search the best Nokia 8 BD/DVD converter to convert BD/DVD to H.264 MP4 for playback on Nokia 8 on Google, it will show you top several applications for you. And Pavtube ByteCopy | for Mac is on the top of the list.
What Can Pavtube ByteCopy Do for You?
- Powerful ability to bypass copy and region protection on a commercial 2D/3D Blu-ray disc, DVD disc. You also can import Blu-ray/DVD folder, DVD IFO file, Blu-ray ISO Image file.
- Copy and convert Blu-ray/DVD to various video/audio formats for your Nokia 8, like H.264 MP4.
- This software allows you to lossless copy Blu-ray/DVD to Multi-track MKV format to help preserve Blu-ray 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound or other popular multi-track formats such as MP4, MKV, MOV for viewing on HD media players with multiple audio tracks and channels on Nokia 8, tablets, iPhone, and more.
- Massive copy options for you. You can 1:1 full disc copy Blu-ray/DVD movies with all the subtitle languages, audio tracks and chapter information well preserved, or only copy the main title without unwanted extras.
- Massive optimized device presets like Nokia, Asus, Samsung Galaxy Tab series, iPhone X, iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy Note series, Xbox One series, Apple TV series, Wii U, Adobe Affter Effects, Adobe Premiere, and more.
- This feature-rich software also work as a proferssional video editor. With it, you can trim to cut BD/DVD movies length, add external subtitles to it, replace or mute audio, and more.
Quick Guide to Play Blu-ray/DVD on Nokia 8
Step 1. Load BD/DVD with this program
Install the best Blu-ray/DVD ripper on PC. then open it, click the "Load from Disc" icon to import the Blu-ray/DVD Disc. You also can load the BD/DVD folder by choosing the "Load from folder" from the dropdown list of "File", of course, you also can choose to load the ISO image files, IFO files too.
Step 2. Choose output format according to your own needs
Click "Format" bar, you will see hundreds of video formats here. You can navigate to "HD Video" and select "H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)". Or you can choose from "Nokia" category.
Step 2. Adjust video parameters
If you have defined the output format, then click the "Settings", here you can adjust vdieo parameters like: video/audio codecs, bitrates, frame rates, channels, etc.
Step 3. Start the conversion
After all settings are done. Return back to main interface, and click convert, it will begin to copy and convert your Blu-ray/DVD movies. Wait for a while, when it is over, click Open, and it will pop up a folder with generated files. Now you can transfer the covnerted movies to your Nokia 8 for watching on the go.
Hot Articles & Reviews
- Top 5 Blu-ray Copy for Mac Reviews & Comparison
- Transfer Music, Photo, Video files to Nokia Lumia 2520
- Nokia Lumia 2520 Review: Nokia’s first Windows RT 8.1 tablet
- Enjoy/Watch DVD movies on Nokia Lumia 2520 with high quality on the go
- Transcode/Convert/Move Blu-ray to Nokia Lumia 2520 on Windows 8.1/8
Any Product-related email@example.com