Got a load of albums in 3GP format and want to convert these 3GP to MP3 for playing them on iPhone like iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus/iPhone 6s Plus/iPhone 6s etc? Since 3GP format files do not work with iPhone (iPhone 7/7 Plus), so you need to convert these files to iPhone friendly format first.
iPhone supported formats
- MPEG-4 video: up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 x 480 pixels, 30 fps, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .mov, mp4 and .m4v formats
- H.264 video: up to 1080p, 30 fps, High Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .mov, .mp4 and .m4v formats
- Motion JPEG (M-JPEG): up to 35 Mbps, 30 fps, 1280 x 720 pixels, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
When you want to convert 3GP video to and from iPhone series format, you should use Pavtube Video Converter for Mac. This is the best video converter in the world today because it works with a wide range of video formats including 3GP, MKV, MOV, MP4, H.265, AVI, FLV, WMV etc. It also works at very high speeds without compromising the quality of the video. Using it, you can easily convert 3GP to iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus/iPhone 6s Plus/iPhone 6s etc supported H.264 MP4 video format for smooth playing. Besides, it can convert MKV, MOV, MP4, H.265, AVI, FLV, WMV, MPG etc in SD/HD/4K resolution to iPhone series (including iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus/iPhone 6s Plus/iPhone 6s adn more) friendly formats for playing. (Read Review)
Get the Best iPhone Video Converter
- 250 + audio/video conversion – Pavtube Video Converter for Mac can convert more than 250 video and audio formats, making it the best for working with all types of video standards.
- Provide output formats for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, QuickTime, FCP, Premiere Pro, iMovie/FCE etc for playing, sharing.
- No loss of quality – the converter may work fast, but thanks to GPU acceleration, the quality of the video is not affected. This ensures that you work still stays good even after conversion.
- Fast conversion speeds – this is a tool that converts video at speeds of up to 6X. This makes it the fastest in the market.
- Edit your videos – you can use the inbuilt video editor to edit the video and add some special effects. You can also add text and subtitles.
- It has a perfect compatibility with macOS Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5.
If you are using Windows systerm, you can get the Pavtube Video Converter (compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP) to convert 3GP and other video or audio to iPhone series supported formats for playing.
Follow the guide to convert 3GP to iPhone supported format fo playing
Step 1. Load 3GP file
You can drag and drop the media into the converter, or you can use the File > Load Files function. You can rearrange the clips in them manner that you like by dragging them to their desired positions.
Step 2. Choose iPhone format
Go to the bottom part of the window and find the output format tray. Here you will see several different output formats. Select “MP4 ” which is on the “iPhone” tab from "Fomrat".
Step 3. Start the 3GP to iPhone conversion
Click on the “Convert” button to start the 3GP to iPhone (iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus/iPhone 6s Plus/iPhone 6s) conversion process. The time it takes to convert will be set by the quality and size of the original video.
- Rip DVD to iPhone 7/7 Plus with Highest Quality
- Top iPhone 7 Video Converter: Convert HD/4K/8K video to iPhone 7
- Can I Play Videos from Android on iPad Pro?
- Cannot Import iPhone 7 4K video to Sony Vegas Pro? – Solved!
- How to Edit iPhone 7 (4k) Video in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Transcodoe MKV movies to Apple TV 4 on macOS Sierra for playing
- 4K & QuickTime – Play 4K videos and movies on QuickTime