Apple rules the world market with its iPhone. Each year, we are offered a new version of the iPhone and the booking numbers run into millions. iPhone has been successful in cementing its position amongst users and professionals from different domains. However, there are times when one finds difficulty in editing content from their iPhone on NLE like After Effects CC/CS6. How to import iPhone video including HD, 4K to After Effects CC/CS6 smoothly?
In fact there is an easy way to make iPhone videos compatible with After Effects CC/CS6. You just need to use a third-party program to make that happen. So what is the best iPhone video converter for After Effects CC/CS6? Read on to get the professional one.
Best iPhone to After Effects CC/CS6 Video Converter
The wide range of conversion capabilities offered by Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac makes it the ideal choice to go for. You can easily convert iPhone video to After Effects CC/CS6 editable video for smooth editing. Besides, you can have the video converted to any type of format that will enable you to play, edit freely. Use the program to convert your video to editing software, for web sharing as well as convert to both HD/4K/3D videos. There is no other better way to enjoy your iPhone videos than this. Additionally, this program has a guarantee of maintaining high quality for the converted videos and works at super high speeds. (Read Review)
iPhone video to Premiere Pro
iPhone video to Sony Vegas Pro
iPhone video to Windows Movie Maker
What This Converter for Mac Excels
- Convert iPhone video (HD/4K) to a best video for editing with After Effects CC/CS6;
- Convert iPhone video (HD/4K) to other NLEs like FCP, iMovie, Avid MC, Premiere Pro, Davinci Resolve etc supported video;
- Convert iPhone video (HD/4K) iPhone, Android, TV, PS3/PS4, Apple TV, QuickTime, VR etc supported video;
- Convert DVD, Blu-ray, MKV, MP4, AVI, FLV, MXF, MTS, FLV, VOB etc to iPhone (iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus);
- Allow you to complete the iPhone video to After Effects CC/CS6 conversion process with three simple clicks；
- Compatible with macOS Sierra, El Capitan Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion.
Free download the best iPhone to After Effect CC Video Converter for Mac
How to Put iPhone Videos on After Effects CC/CS6
The guide below will teach you how to convert and import iPhone videos to After Effects CC/CS6 so you can make engaging movies with the iPhone .MOV files. Note: To begin the process, first you need to transfer your recorded videos from your iPhone to your Mac.
Step 1. Load iPhone Videos
After downloading, install and run iPhone Video to After Effects CC/CS6 program, just copy the MOV files from your iPhone to your hard drive. Then click “Add Video/Audio” to import the files to the software for converting. Batch conversion is supported, so you can load more than one iPhone file to save time. You can also combine all the files together with this software.
Step 2. Choose After Effects preferred format
Click “Format” pull down list to select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> MPEG-2(*.mpg) as the best video format for After Effects. WMV, MOV, MP4 formats are the good choice as well. You also can choose DV NTSC AVI video, or DV PAL AVI video in “DV” category. You can click Settings to adjust video and audio parameters to get the best quality video for After Effects.
Step 3. Start converting iPhone video to After Effects CC/CS6
The last step in the iPhone to After Effects CC/CS6 conversion process will be actualizing the “Convert” command. Click on the appropriate button and it will automatically carry out the conversion. Have a try!
- Import MP4/H.264 to After Effects CC/CS6/CS5 without Rewrapping
- How to Import XAVC/XAVC-S/L to After Effects (CC, CS6, CS5)
- Convert and Import MKV to After Effects (CC, CS6, CS5)
- How to Import H.265 to After Effects (CC, CS6, CS5)
- Can’t Import AVI to After Effects (CC, CS6, CS5)? Tells You Why Here.
Any Product-related email@example.com