Apple TV (4)
Apple TV, functioning as either a home theater-connected iPod device or a digital media receiver, enables users to view photos, play music and watch video originating from limited Internet services or a local network. With terrific video and sound quality, the Apple TV, without any doubt, ranks first on our list of home media servers.
Apple TV 4 Supported Video formats
- H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High or Main Profile level 4.0 or lower, Baseline profile level 3.0 or lower with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
- MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
- Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
Reasons to Rip 4K Blu-ray to Apple TV
Be that as it may, Apple TV 4 may still throw you into an awkward situation in case you want to watch 4K Blu-ray movies on Apple TV with your dearest family since built-in 4K Blu-ray player is not available on this widescreen TV. What you need to do is to rip 4K Blu-ray to Apple TV 4. Here Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac can do you a favor and help you rip 4K Blu-ray to Apple TV 4 compatible format like MP4, M4V etc fast on Mac (macOS 10.12 Sierra included) or Windows (10). With a few clicks, you can turn your Apple TV 4 into a real Blu-ray movie library without spending a single cent! While converting Blu-ray to Apple TV 4, you don’t even have to worry about Blu-ray copy protections as this Mac 4K Blu-ray to Apple TV converter enables you to remove all kinds of Blu-ray protection technology.
|4K to Apple TV 4||MKV to Apple TV 4||Tivo to Apple TV 4|
Free download this 4K Blu-ray to Apple TV 4 Ripper for Mac
Full Guide: How to Convert 4K Blu-ray to Apple TV 4 playable format?
1. Hook up an external BD drive with my desktop (if there is not an internal one), and place a Blu-ray Disc into the BD drive. Run Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac software and click the “Load BD/DVD” icon to import movie files from Blu-ray Disc.
3. The supported file format by Apple TV 4 is the same as its previous model Apple TV 3, therefore, here, you can choose from”Apple TV” ＞ “Apple TV 3 1080P Dolby Digital Pass-through (*.m4v).”
4. Hit the big Convert button, it will start converting 4K Blu-ray movies to Apple TV 4 with fast speed. This Blu-ray ripping will cost some time depending on the original Blu-ray size, you computer configuration, network speed.
5. Connect the Apple TV 4 with your Mac
Open the “System Preferences” of your Mac computer, and click on the “Displays”. Then you can open the Airplay. Change the “Airplay Mirroring” from “Off” to “Office Apple TV”, and it will connect automatically. A couple of seconds later, your Mac and widescreen TV will be connected. After that, the converted Blu-ray movies would then be streamed to your widescreen Apple TV 4 once it’s played on your Mac. Or you can store movies to NAS for streaming firstly. Please have fun watching Blu-ray movies on the large screen of HDTV freely!
Best HEVC(H.265) Video Decoder/Encoder for Windows 10
2017 Best 4K Blu-ray Ripper Software
Best Blu-ray Copy Software in 2017
How to Upscacle 1080p Blu-ray to Ultra HD 2160p Blu-ray?
Best DVD Copy Software in 2017