|“I edited my video in imovie. Now i want to transfer the video file to my iphone 7 for playing, but failed. Why? I need convert my iMovie project? Who can hlep me?”|
Some iMovie users have the quirement of converting iMovie file to other formats. If convert iMovie file to suitable format for playing on iPhone, iPad, QuickTime, TV etc or editing in Premiere Pro, FCP etc, you can convert your iMovie file to their supported bet format for smooth playing, editing and other usages.
Easy Way to Convert iMovie Format to MP4, MKV, WMV, MOV on Mac
Looking at the many features that Pavtube Video Converter for Mac comes with, it will give you confidence that it’s the best solution for converting iMovie format to MP4, MKV, WMV, MOV, H.265 and more popular formats. Some of those that you will find useful include merging multiple files, capturing screenshots, automatic updating of the program, recording of any video, built-in media player and full utilization of the multi-core processor. Another exciting aspect is the high compatibility of the program. It works well with almost all popular formats for both video and audio.
|Convert iMovie Format to MP4, MKV, WMV, MOV, H.265, MPEG-2 and any formats.
Convert MP4, MKV, AVI, XAVC, AVCHD, MXF, H.265 etc to iMovie editable format.
Support output format for FCP, Premiere Pro, FCE, iMovie, Apple Aperture 3, Avid Media Composer and more NLEs.
Basic video editing functions: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
Customize the output resolutions to any size the users want.
Allow you to complete the conversion process with three simple clicks.
Compatible with macOS Sierra, El Capitan Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion.
Free download the iMovie Video Converter for Mac
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
- Top4download.com: http://www.top4download.com/pavtube-video-converter-for-mac/iujpttsg.html
Simple Guide on How to Convert iMovie Format to any formats on Mac
Step 1. Import iMovie format file
How will you add the files to your program? It’s pretty easy and simple. program and you should add one file at a time. If that is not okay with you, go to the menu bar and click on “File” then select “Load Files”. Either of the options will give you some ease in importing files.
Step 2. Set right output format.
Click “Format” bar, and select .mp4, .avi, .mkv, .mov etc from “Common video” or “HD video” according to your needs. Or choose format from iPhone, iPad, PS3, PS4, TV etc.
Step 3. Start converting iMovie format
Finalize the conversion process by clicking on the “Convert” button. This will take charge of the whole process so you can go out and take some rest then come back to get the conversion completed. Make sure all the steps are followed strictly.
- Best 5 Video Converters for iMovie
- Import Sony RX10 II 4K XAVC S to iMovie for Editing
- Editing Phantom 4 4K with iMovie (iMovie 11 included)
- Solution for Importing Videos from Camera to iMovie (iMovie 11 Included)
- How to Save iMovie Project to Quicktime Movie?
- Convert and Import XviD/Divx to iMovie on Mac OS X (Including El Capitan)
- iMovie & M2TS Tutorial: import/convert M2TS to iMovie on Mac
- How to Edit Sony AZ1 1080/60p XAVC S in iMovie?