Without any doubt, IPhone is considered the symbol of new generation. Excellent design, superior quality and exquisite image turned hundreds of people into the fans of iPhone. IPhone is no longer just the matter of practical usage. Today, the legendary phone is the symbol of business image, personal style and expression of affection for the ecosystem of Apple.
The demand for iPhone is growing at an unprecedented pace. As the results, the developers continue to work on improving the model. IPhone 7 is extremely functional mobile device that can easily replace the photo studio or movie theater.
If you want to expand the memory of your phone, you have to choose among the plethora of flash drives designed specifically for iPhones or iPads. Here there are the key benefits of using flash drives:
How to choose one excellent iPhone/iPad Flash Drive?
- Up to 1 terabyte of media files on an external drive without any need to fill the phone’s memory;
- No Wi-Fi needed for connection: the drive creates its own network;
- Phone memory expansion to 32 GB;
- Music, movies, or photos sharing with the connection up to 8 devices.
- Cloud storage without subscription.
In this review, we present Top 2 Best External Storage for iPhone iPad available.
#1. HooToo iPhone Flash Drive USB 3.0 with Lightning Connector External Storage
This external storage for IPhone seeks to deliver on functionality as well as durability. It promotes versatility as you can transfer data between IPhones or IPads as well as between your IPhone computers. The writing and reading speeds are fast with 30MB/s and 80MB/s speeds respectively when using it as the USB 3.0 port. With a holding capacity of 32GB, you can transfer data of this capacity without the need to use a cable or iCloud.
You can transfer movies and music as it comes with a friendly iPlugmate streaming app to support these content. In addition, you have the ability to watch your movies and listen to your music straight from the drive with ease. However, it is recommended that you remove your phone case when using it to boost connectivity. This affordable flash drive is upholds on quality and thanks to its tethered cap, you will never have to lose its cap so you can cover it for protection.
#2. SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive3
This flash drive allows you to free space on your device thanks to its lightning connector that helps you to transfer your content including photos and videos. The lightning connector is flexible enough to allow you plug it in even when your iPhone still have its case. Files transfer is easy and fast thanks to its USB 3.0 port though you may also choose to work with the USB 2.0, which makes it versatile due to the different compatibilities.
With the help of the SanDisk iXpand Drive app, you can easily and quickly, back up images you capture anytime you connect to the drive automatically. This app also supports different video formats such as WMV, AVI, MP4, MOV, as well as MKV. This enables you to store your content as well as watch your favorite videos from the drive. This is not all as the app also eases the management of your photos, videos and other files as created by you. Protect your sensitive files with a password as it comes password-protection software.
#3. iDiskk USB Drive for iPhone, iPad and iPod
The device serves as an excellent external memory expansion for your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch (free iDiskk Pro app for iOS). This drive from iDiskk works great and brings a lot more functionality to your iPhone.
You are highly recommended to use the device to transfer over your photos and videos without having to plug into a computer and syncing with iTunes, which can be a real pain sometimes. It works well, the app is simple and easy to use, and it saves a lot of time and efforts.
Tips: Solve can’t put vide/DVD/Blu-ray to iPhone/iPad Flash Drive
Sometimes you will encounter some issues when you put video like H.265, MP4, MKV, MOV, Tivo, MXF, MTS, M2TS etc to iPhone Flash Drive due to the video format or codec which is not supported by iPhone Flash Drive. So here we recommend some softwares for you to solve that.
1. Video to iPhone/iPad Flash Drive converter - Pavtube Video Converter (Pavtube Video Converter for Mac)
2. DVD to iPhone/iPad Flash Drive ripper - Pavtube DVDAid (Pavtube DVDAid for Mac)
3. Blu-ray to iPhone Flash Drive ripper – Convert Blu-ray to Kindle Fire - Pavtube BDMagic (Pavtube BDMagic for Mac)
- How to Play DVD on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Top iPhone 7 Video Converter: Convert HD/4K/8K video to iPhone 7
- 3 methods to Watch iTunes Movie on Android Tablet or Smartphone
- Watching DVDs on your Apple TV with AirPlay
- Change VOB to MOV on MacOS Sierra for Different Using
- How to Watch and Transfer Blu-ray Videos onto iTunes (iTunes 11)
- Play MP4 Movie files More smoothly on Mac OS Sierra
- Three best Solutions for Watching AVI Movies in Mac OS X
- Converting Canon 5D Mark IV 4K videos to FCP X for smooth editing
- Free Easiest Ways to Rotate iPhone Video