Many people may have many new hot Blu-ray releases like The Hunger Games: Mockingja, Big Hero 6, Night at the Museum, Game of Thrones: Season 4, The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies, etc. in hand like me. And fascinating Blu-ray movie watching at leisure time freely can be achieved by copying your precious Blu-rays for variant uses.
As a mac user, here is my situation:
Target: Copy the entire Blu-ray disc
on Mac with preserving maximum quality (1:1 Backup Blu-ray on Mac)
1. The original Blu-ray take lot of place, my house is too small for keeping them on the shelf.
2. I can’t buy Blu-ray by downloading since there is a compression and I want the orginal format lossless.
3. Every Blu-ray collector are by no means willing to see their BDs are scratched, damaged or lost.
4. Backing Blu-rays up you’ve paid for is a great idea for creating your movie library and play them with a remote control.
5. Commercial Blu-ray Discs could be Region A, B and C, and not a BD player will read full region Blu-ray Discs. Making digital copies can solve the problem of BD region code restriction.
How to backup Blu-ray movie with 1:1 Full Disc Copy on Mac in 2 step-process
Is it possible to 1:1 backup Blu-ray Disc content to Mac computer in original file structure with all subtitle tracks and audio streams preserved? Of course Yes! For lossless Blu-ray coping on Mac, Pavtube BDMagic for Mac can lift your bother to the full. (Read review)
It ranks top on the Mac Blu-ray ripping which just needs only 2 clicks to complete the full disc copying. With it, you can copy the latest commercial Blu-ray to hard drive keeping exactly the original file structure without anything changed. Besides, by rolling off the disc protection, all commercial protected Blu-ray movies can be ripped to nearly all popular video and audio formats like MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, AAC, MP3 as you need for playback on different media devices. Let’s view the easy operation:
Losslessly Backup Blu-ray with original structure on Mac OS X
1. Launch the Blu-ray copying software. Click the BD disc button to load your hot Blu-ray releases. The Blu-ray titles and chapters will be listed on the program within a few seconds.
2. Click “Browse” button to select a destination folder for the output files. And click “Copy the entire disc” button in the main interface to starts copying the Bluray disc on Mac OS X maintaining the original structure menu.
As soon as the copying task finished, you can click “Open” button to locate the Blu-ray directory. The decrypted Blu-ray folder contains all information and contents in the original disc. Among them, the BDMV folder is the most important one with audio and video files in it.
Open BDMV -> STREAM folder and you will find all the .m2ts movie clips. You can play these M2TS videos on Mac or have a further conversion and transfer to other devices for playback.
What’s more, if you want to find a good solution to rip hot Blu-ray releases to your desired format Mac effortlessly, here is the reference.