iPad Air 2 is the tablet perfected, cramming a faster A8X processor, sharper camera and richer anti-reflective screen into an even thinner design as one of the slimmest tablets on the market. Undoubtedly, iPad Air gives users outstanding audiovisual enjoyment with amazing configuration and convenient use. So you no doubt will figure out it’s amazing to watch movies, or even play DVD on iPad Air 2 on the move.
Playing DVD on iPad Air 2 is a brilliant way of enjoying high-quality movies and making good use of existing DVDs. Meanwhile, Pavtube DVDAid/DVDAid for Mac enables you to play DVD on iPad Air 2 with No.1 fast ripping speed while removing all copy protection in commercial DVD discs. This means you can rip any hottest DVD to iPad Air 2 smoothly, such as DVD Maleficent, Transformers Age Of Extinction, How to Train Your Dragon 2 and other DVD movies you like. Most importe, this program constantly upgrade to support the newest devices like iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Galaxy Note 4.
The following is a step-by-step guide teaching you how to rip and convert DVD to iPad Air 2 on your PC/Mac computer.
1. Launch the best DVD to iPad Air 2 Converter, click the “DVD disc” icon to navigate the videos. You can also add ISO file, IFO file or DVD folder. Press the selected main title you can preview the whole DVD movies on the preview window on the right, which works like a media player.
2. Check forced subtitles for output. Because DVD always contains multiple subtitle and audio tracks, you can go to choose the desired subtitle and audio on the interface for output. Beside subtitles option, “Forced subtitle” is optional and uncheck by default. Go to check “Forced subtitles” for output. Take note that it will output forced subtitles only if it is checked.
3. Set output options for iPad Air 2. Click “Format” bar, you can get optimized videos for iPad Air 2 under “iPad > iPad Air Full HD Video(*.mp4)”.
a. For some advances users, you can go to adjust video and audio parameters like bitrate, resolution, channels, etc. Click “Settings” button you can go to check and change them as you like. Remember the file size is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss.
b. It has powerful edit functions such as trim video for your needed length, crop video to get rid of annoying black edges, join multiple video clips into one, add text/image watermark and add subtitles. For example, if the original DVD movie has no subtitle or the subtitles you need, you can download it from website and then add it into the output videos for full enjoyment with this software.
4. Click the Convert button to start to rip DVD to MP4 videos for iPad Air 2 with subtitles.
5. When the conversion complets, you can transfer the result videos to new iPad Air 2 via iTunes, here’s the way to go:
1) Launch the iTunes and connect iPad Air 2 to PC.
2) Choose “File – > Add File to Library…”
3) Drag the .mp4 file you want to the iPad icon for syncing.
So there you have it. Now you are free to watch all your DVD movies on new iPad Air 2 anytime and everywhere as you like. Enjoy. What’s more, Blu-ray and HD videos can also be played on your iPad Air 2.